Consumers & PLAN HOLDERS

worry-free protection

Plan for the future now and drive worry-free with a top quality vehicle service plan from EDS. We make it easy to find the right plan for your needs and budget by offering a variety of coverage levels, options and terms – all with great benefits included!

Vehicle Protection PLans


With time and mileage, repair or replacement of standard parts is inevitable. Plan for the future now and drive worry-free with a vehicle service agreement from EDS! We make it easy to find the right plan for your needs and budget by offering a variety of coverage levels, options and terms – all with great benefits included. Ask your dealer for a free quote today!

At-a-glance information

frEquently asked quEstions

Have a question about vehicle protection plans, your coverage, or need help with a claim? Check out our FAQ below for quick answers to the most commonly asked questions.

Does my plan cover parts and labor?

Yes. A vehicle protection plan from Endurance covers the cost and labor to repair or replace all pre-authorized parts, minus any applicable deductible, and gets you back on the road quickly and safely. Remember, you need to maintain your vehicle to the manufacturer’s standards. Stay current on all of your maintenance and keep records of each service performed. Please see your contract for complete details. Don’t hesitate to call us with any questions at 866-690-6665.

What repairs does my vehicle protection plan cover?

Endurance offers a broad list of vehicle service contract plans, options and benefits. Please refer to your contract for a complete list of parts and components covered under your specific plan. Unable to find your contract? Simply fill out the form below to request a copy of your contract.

Where can I take my vehicle for repairs?

We recommend that you return to your selling dealer for all of your service needs. If your seller does not have a repair facility, or you are far from their location, you can take it to any licensed repair facility.

Who is the Administrator of my vehicle service contract?

Endurance DS is the Administrator of your vehicle service contract products, meaning that it is our company who must authorize claims for repairs to your covered vehicle and provide payment or reimbursement for pre-authorized expenses incurred for the repair or replacement of covered parts, less any deductible, in accordance with the provisions contained within your contract in the event of a breakdown with your covered vehicle.

How can I cancel my contract?

To cancel your contract, please contact your selling dealer, who will assist you in this process. You may be required to pay a cancellation fee which is identified in your contract.  In the event you cannot reach the dealer, please call us at 866-690-6665 and speak with a dealer services representative.

How can I obtain a copy of my contract?

We recommend that you contact your selling dealer first for all contract and paperwork questions. If that’s not possible, simply fill out the form below to request a copy of your contract.

How can I update the mailing address on my contract?

To update your mailing address, please call us at 866-690-6665.

How do I transfer my contract when I sell my vehicle?

Many of our vehicle service contracts can be transferred to the purchaser should you sell your vehicle (dealers are not eligible), subject to certain conditions being satisfied. A $50 transfer fee will apply. You must notify us within 30 days of the change in ownership. Please call us at 866-690-6665 for more information or to begin the transfer process.

Is my contract still in effect?

For all contract and paperwork questions, please call us at 866-690-6665.

How are claims paid for?

Once a claim is approved, Endurance DS pays the repair facility directly by credit card once the authorized repairs are complete, minus any applicable deductible. It’s fast and easy!

How do I file a breakdown claim on a vehicle service contract?

In the event of a breakdown, you must take immediate action to prevent further damage. Your contract will not cover the damage caused by continued operation or by not securing a timely repair of the failed component. The operator is responsible for observing vehicle warning lights and gauges, or any other signs of overheating or component failure, and taking appropriate action immediately. Failure to do so may result in the denial of coverage. If your vehicle incurs a breakdown, you must take the following steps to file a claim:

1. Take your vehicle to a licensed repair facility: If your vehicle breaks down, return to the selling dealer if possible or practical. If this is not possible or practical, take your vehicle to any licensed repair facility. A “licensed repair facility” is defined as a for-profit entity, recognized by the state, in the business of repairing motor vehicles.

2. Provide the licensed repair facility with a copy of your contract and/or your contract number if possible.

3. Obtain authorization from the Administrator: Prior to any repair being made, instruct the service managers at the licensed repair facility to contact the Administrator to obtain an authorization for the claim. Any claim for repairs without prior authorization will not be covered except as provided under Emergency Repairs (#7 below). The amount authorized by the Administrator is the maximum amount that will be paid for repairs covered under the terms of your Contract. Any additional amount must receive prior approval.

4. Authorize tear-down and/or inspection: In some cases, you may need to authorize the licensed repair facility to inspect and/or tear-down your vehicle to determine the cause and cost of the repair. You will be responsible for these charges if the failure is not covered under your contract. We reserve the right to require an inspection of your vehicle prior to any repair being made.

5. Review coverage: After the Administrator has been contacted, review with the service manager what will be covered by your contract.

6. Pay any applicable deductible: You must pay to the licensed repair facility any required deductible. We will reimburse the licensed repair facility or you for the cost of the work performed on your vehicle that is covered by your contract and previously authorized, less the deductible. Once authorization is obtained and the repair is completed, all repair orders and documentation must be submitted to the Administrator within 30 days (365 days in Wisconsin) to be eligible for payment.

7. Emergency Repairs: Should an emergency occur which requires a repair of a breakdown to be made at a time when the Administrator’s office is closed, follow the claim procedures above without authorization, and we will make reimbursement to you or to the licensed repair facility in accordance with your contract provisions if the repair is covered. You must call the Administrator’s office within 5 business days from the date of repair to determine if such repair will be covered by your contract.

For claim assistance, please contact the Administrator at 877-414-0134. NO CLAIMS WILL BE PAID UNLESS YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS OUTLINED ABOVE.

How do I start a claim for a non-vehicle service contract product?

If you wish to start a claim under Endurance’s GAP, Etch, Excess Wear & Tear, or another non-vehicle service contract product, please call the phone number shown on your contract and follow the prompts for assistance.

I can’t find my contract and/or contract number?

No worries. If you can’t locate your contract, or don’t know your contract number, we can look it up by your name and VIN. Simply fill out the form below to request a copy of your contract.

What if I need a rental car?

If you need a rental car, and you have rental coverage on your contract, you are welcome to get one and submit your receipts for reimbursement. Your reimbursement will be based on the rental coverage section found in your contract.

What maintenance is required as a vehicle service contract holder?

You must have your vehicle checked and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, as outlined in the Owner’s Manual. NOTE: Your Owner’s Manual lists different servicing recommendations based on your individual driving habits and climate conditions. You are required to follow the maintenance schedule that applies to your driving habits and climate conditions. Failure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations that apply to your driving habits and climate conditions may result in the denial of coverage. If an Owner’s Manual was not provided with your vehicle you can contact your vehicle’s manufacturer for maintenance requirements. It is required that verifiable receipts be retained for all maintenance services. You must retain verifiable receipts proving purchases of all required parts and materials necessary to perform the required maintenance; confirming the date and mileage for the services performed. Maintenance and/or service work receipts may be requested by the Administrator.

I have a contract which includes roadside assistance. How do I use those services?

Please refer to your contract for a complete list of the Roadside Benefits provided under your specific contract. For Roadside Assistance services, please use the phone number provided under the ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Emergency Roadside Service section of YOUR contract for help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You may be asked to provide your contract number, producer code and plan coverage letter which can also be found in that same section of your contract. If you are unable to locate a copy of your contract, please use the link below to request a copy. (All contract requests are processed within 24 hours). For immediate assistance, contact Customer Service at 866-690-6665.

Still have questions? For more information about your coverage, please contact your selling dealership or call EDS Dealer Services at 866-690-6665.

Plan holder support

Request a copy of your contract

Need a copy of your contract? Fill out the form below and a copy will be sent to you via mail or email (based on your selection below) within 4 business days. Need it sooner? Contact EDS Customer Service at 866-690-6665.

Thank you for contacting us. Your submission has been received and a copy of your contract will be sent to you as soon as possible!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.